Sunday, October 11, 2009

AH!

I have been taking care of this five week old puppy since Friday.
It is going to be the death of me.

Lets see...
She has to eat about every four hours.
She enjoys destroying my hand with her needle sharp teeth.
She won't stay on the pee pad when she has to pee, most of the time.
She whines when she isn't tired and I put her in her kennel.
And wors
t of all....
She is so damn cute.
I just can't stay mad at the little jerk.

Tucker keeps being real territorial and barks a lot whenever she is around him.
Dakota never wants anything to do with anything smaller than him, as usual. But at least he doesn't bark.

I am so so tired, and I need to fin
ish my Government project still.
Darn you, procrastination!

'Til next time...I'm running out of things to say for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment