Monday, October 5, 2009

Doctor visit #3

Okay, it has been a while since I posted a blog.
For that, I apologize.
But in my own defense, sen10r year is crazy and I am super busy with school and friends and clubs.
Okay...so one club.
But you know how it goes.

ANYHOODLE,
Went back to th
e doctor today.
Waited nine minutes to get into the room.
Waited an hour for the doctor to come in.
You know what the doctor tells me?
That the MRI was clear. And to take three Advil about twice a day. Everyday.
But to watch out, because it can damage my liver.
The end.
They aren't gonna
try anything else.
"Give us a call in about six weeks and tell us how it is going."
How about you suck it in about six weeks, dill hole?

So, as doctors fail yet AGAIN, my mom and I decided to try a Chiropractor.
Which scares the crap out of me.
But if it works, then it works.
I am NOT going to take all that advil.
I hate taking advil anyway.

So, a recap:
Doctors suck major gonads.
Advil kills your liver.
I'm scared of Chiropractors.
And I really need to update my blog more.

Until next time....
Blah blah, words that are meant to be funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment