Friday, August 28, 2009

Ahhhhh!!!

Blast! I haven't posted in a while. I think I am trying to cling onto the last days of summer as they are leaving quickly. Sure, I'm going to be starting senior year, but school is still school. And my school kinda...sucks. Oh well.
I'm going to go see Halloween 2 today, so another movie review should be expected today or tomorrow.
Oh jeez. I just realized that after I see the movie, I'm going to babysit tonight. "Hello paranoia, my name is Co
urtney. We've met before."

Anyhoodle...
Other than that, nothing has really been go
ing on in the life of Courtney. Just enjoying the last days of summer, like I said.
So...since nothing I wrote can really ent
ertain you...lets look at a picture of an angry cat!

His computer crashed....
So, enjoy your day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment