Saturday, August 15, 2009

Movie Review...sorta...

Went and saw The Time Traveler's Wife last night with Kendra and her parents. I, having not read the book, still wasn't too excited to see it. Kendra and her folks had read the book, and they were skeptical that the movie would be any good.

As it usually goes, I loved the movie. It made me laugh, worry, have anger and even...dare I say it...cry. Kendra cried as well, but she thought they didn't do a good job, and crammed too much. But her parents pointed out a good point; they had to cram. Her parents enjoyed it and thought they had to do it they way they did and at least they did
a good job of it.

Hm...I am now tired of the word 'they'. Oh well.

So, there you have it. The opinion of someone who didn't read it and people who did. Whether you've read the book or not, I recommend seeing the movie. Awesome acting and filming.

Ps: You know how there is always a person in the theater with an annoying, loud laugh? Try having that person as your best friend. Hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh yea! I want to see it. I did read the book and loved it, but who knows when it will actually get here for me to be able to see. Now please go watch My Sisters Keeper and review for me also, so I know if it's worth the hassle of getting a babysitter so I can go see it :)

    ReplyDelete