Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yet another movie review...sorta...again...

Watched Halloween 2 yesterday.
It was....eh.
Definitely not as good as the first one. Rob Zombie was just spoon feeding the audience. There was no, "what's gonna happen next!?" factor.
Sure, it had its jumpy parts, and I was scared during it. But after it was over, I was over it.

Very very gory, so not for a pe
rson with a weak stomach.
The gore was pretty much the only real good part about the movie for me. Since gore is cool. Hahaha.
It just wasn't an amazing piece of cinematic production.
If a third one comes out, I wi
ll be very disappointed.



A few good parts. Mostly bad. I dunno, I'd say go see it for yourself. Just don't get your hopes up too high if you are a major Halloween fan.

Off the topic of movies, School starts Monday. Which means I will have so much more to write about!! But I don't think I will post another blog this weekend since it is almost Monday.
Until then, remember to floss!!




No comments:

Post a Comment