Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of School. Again.

Okay, so, today was indeed the first day of my senior year. Or rather, sen10r as many of my fellow seniors like to put it, since we are graduating in 2010. Clever, isn't it?
Anyhoodle, I shall list the classes I had today, in order, and tell my blog readers about them. Enrichment is the first class we go to on the first day, but normally it will be in between first and second block.

*Enrichment- Had Hoadley last year for AP English. This enrichment class is going to be the school newspaper. Small enrichment. We'll see how it goes.
1* Environmental Science- Lameish class,
but Mrs. Morehouse is SO cool. She has bright pink hair. And we all know how I love funky colors in my hair. She seems really laid back.
2* Government- Awesome class, and it will be a challenge. I've had the teacher, Mr. Coombs, for World History my Sophmore year. He is a great teacher; one of my favorites.
4* Family/personal psychology- Gonna be SUCH a cool class. Mrs. Green is awesome. 'Nuff said.
5* Critics of Society- Also going to b
e an awesome class. I had Mr. Stone last year for mythology/poetry. He is also one of my favorite teachers.

So yes. Tomorrow I will have to go to my counciler so I can change my 3* to being a peer tutor for Mr. Stone's 3* myth/poetry class, because I don't want to take Foods again. And I will have Algebra 3. Soo....pretty good first day. I'm feeling good about my la
st highschool year.

Teenagers just REALLY need to learn how to drive correctly, because most are straight up STUPID.
Until tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment