Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Second day of school.

Okay, so today was the second day of school...as the title states.
The only new classes I had today were Intro to Culinary 1 and Algebra 3.
BUT...I've already taken the Culinary class, so I went to my councilor during 3* and switched to being a Peer Tutor for Mr. Stone in his Mythology class. HECK YES!
And Algebra 3 is math. Math is the DE
VIL. Like fooseball and Ben Franklin.
"I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the DEVIL!"

Hem Hem......
......
....Any
hoodle....

I have a lot coming up this week. Aces game on Thursday. Which would normally be REALLY lame, but I'm going with Kendra and her parents(shocker), and we get to sit in the nice comfortable bo
x seats right above home plate.
And then I'm going with them to Cali for the three day weekend! To the ocean.
Ooooh, sea
creatures!

Wait...Hippos do not live in the sea... There is public education at it's finest people!
.......
Nah, I'm only kidding.
.....
.
..kinda...

Well, this blog is filled with nonsense and many ellipsis...
GASP! There they are again! And with that, i shall end my rambling blog for tonight.




1 comment:

  1. One. Math ROCKS. Well actually Geology Rocks...but ... well you get it

    Two. You are a crazy freak...but we love you anyway

    ReplyDelete