Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who wears short shorts?

Not Courtney. Sorry I don't like showing off my buns, society.
Really, we're in school. I don't need to show off my ta-tas and butt to attract a guy. And the guys I attract aren't just talking to me for my lady junk.

Just had to get that out of my system. There are some serious short-short-shorts all up in my school.
"Ohhh, but they are so CUTE."
Yeah...my longer shorts may not be super duper cute, but at least i have self respect. And I think they are cute. S
o....BLAH!(I'm keeping this blog PG)

ANYHOODLE,
Other than a few stupid people pissing me off, school is going well.
I do miss having all day to just lounge around and stuff. But finally high school is almost over forever.
And then I get to go to college. More school. Woo.
I can tell that Government is gonna be one of my favorite classes.

That's all I got for today...
Until next time, remember to brush your ferret daily!



1 comment:

  1. Amen sista! But really it's true...some girls don't have enough personality to not wear short shorts though, so don't be too hard on them. :)

    ReplyDelete