Sunday, September 27, 2009

Roller Derby!!!

Last night I helped out at a Roller Derby. I had no idea that they still did those, but it was so cool! I was right on the edge of the ring, past the caution tape.
My job was to write down the outside fouls that the ref told me as he flew by.
I wrote the team, the number, and the foul made.
Then I got the attention of the people in the middle so that they could write it down for records and on the foul board.
It was sooo cool!
I flinched a couple of times, because I was right next to the girls, so it looked like one was coming right at me a few times.
I only got ran into once when a girl was slid
ing in to sit down. And I didn't fall over or anything. So it was all good.

If you haven't seen a roller derby, you should really look it up on youtube. It is super awesome, and not a sport for prissy girls.
I'm not really a prissy girl, but I still wouldn't do it.
Mostly because I'm not really coordinated enough to skate. I'd have a hard time staying on my feet.

Okay, so I really want to get more followers for my blog. If you're reading this and you enjoy it, then you should be telling your friends to read it. Your friends friends, their uncles and aunts, their grandmas and grandpas and neighborhood hobos.
Just tell anyone you can that you think would enjoy my writing! And tell them to click 'Follow this blog'!
DOOOO IT!
Lets see how many followers I can get by 2010.

Until next time, make friends with a penguin.


No comments:

Post a Comment