Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What!? A seal?! Sharks eat seals!!!

Okay, since I've been busy and haven't had time to write, I have a lot to catch my readers up on.

Thursday I went to the Aces game with Kendra and her parents and her Uncle Ron Ron. It was SO much fun. Which is weird, because generally, Aces games are the opposite of fun. But really, we had so much fun I can't even really write all of it down.
But here is one of the funniest things that was said all night,
"EPIC FAIL,
BUBBLE BUTT!!"

Then I got to not go to school on Friday because I went to Pismo Beach with Kendra and her parents for the three day weekend. The first night, Kendra and I stayed with her Nana. Or, our Nana I should say. She said that she officially made me one of her own. Nana is one of the coolest people ever. And she has a really comfy bed.
Then we all spent the next day with her. We went down to the beach and spent most the day there. I swam in the o
cean for the first time and boogie boarded. Which is SO freakin' fun. But while we were in the water, a seal got through the saftey net. Which freaked me out of course, since sharks eat seals. And we looked like seals on the boogie boards.
Sea weed kept wrapping around my ankles and since we were going to eat sushi that night, I said, "I'm gonna eat
you tonight, sea weed! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!"
Then after dinner we went and I met Kendra's Grandpa and his wife Lisa and their three adopted kids.
All of them are so nice!
And Grandpa can make some GOOD ribs!!!! 'Nuff said.
Such a fun weekend, and I can't even fit all of the fun in this because I'm getting tired of typing.

And I have homework. I've been super busy with
school. Stupid education facility.

SO, until next time, remember to vacuum your porcupine's feet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment