Friday, September 11, 2009

Like, totally.

You know what,like, i like, totally hate?
WHEN PEOPLE SAY 'LIKE' TWENTY TIMES IN ONE SENTENCE.
I swear, just from these girls walking behind me and telling a story, I lost twenty IQ points.
It makes me want to punch someone in the face.
My fist on their face and their face on the floor.
I stole that from a song. But it feels nicely here, don't you think?

I do. And it's my blog, so that's all that matters.

TRIF.
That stands for, "Thank Reba, It's Friday."
Kendra and I are using Reba in place of God and Jesus.
Who knows how long it will last. We'll see.

Anyhoodle, it's been a tough second week of school. Mainly because I just want high school to be over. There are too many unintelligent people in that school.
Thank Reba for cool teache
rs.


And school prevents me from updating my blog daily, since I forget easily during school. I'm lucky I can still
spell my own name.
C-O-R-T-N-E-Y.
Not really. My name is cool and has a 'u' in it.
I hate it when other Courtney's spell their names oddly.
Such as, "Courtny" or "Cortney" or "Courtnie" or "Cortny"
WTF.
I just decided that I really really like my name. Which is saying something, since it got pulled out of a hat.

Okay, now I'm just rambling to make up for my lack of updates.
I gotta go now, I'm hanging out with Kandace and Kenzie.
See, I DO have m
ore than one friend.

Until next time, don't let your foot pet strangers!


No comments:

Post a Comment