Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blahh.

I really have nothing of interest to write about today, but I really felt like posting something.
I could write about my day...but my day was really boring.
I could write about my weekend...but it wasn't that great either.
I could write about my plans for this weekend...but I have none.
And since I'm writing a list of things I could write about but shouldn't...This blog can be a list of Top Ten...something. I'll think of something in a minute.

...

..........
...
..........
...
..........
...

I got it! Here is my:

TOP TEN REASONS WHY I HATE CLOWNS!

10. Crazy red hair- it's just icky.
9. All that makeup is enough to fun 20 prostitutes.
8. Big red nose
s are for Rudolf.
7. Being sprayed in the face with water is NOT enjoyable.
6. They talk funny.
5. No one is that happy. NO ONE.
4. Clowns eat souls.
3. Clowns kill children to fuel their unnatural happiness.
2. They are just plane creepy.
1. Clowns are really zombie makers, who will be the cause of the inevitable zombie apocalypse.


No comments:

Post a Comment