Sunday, September 13, 2009

Headacheeee!

Headaches suck. Espeically when you've had the same one two days in a row.
But I did manage to make my own header for this blog today. What do you think?
Well, I don't really care what you think either way. It's my blog. :P

Anyhoodle, to the important stuff.
As some of you know, I've got the scoliosis. If you don't know what that is, look it up. It'll be a learning experience for you.
I'm going into a special doctor to see how bad the curve is and junk.
Hopefully the doctor isn't a creepy old man, si
nce he'll have to be touching my bare back. And I hate people touching me in the first place. So that will just be ten times worse.
I will post a full report on here after I'm home from the appointment.
I get to leave school at lunch for it. Woo!

I have really really ridiculously big fear of hospitals. I have no idea why, but they scare the beejeezus out of me.
If anyone knows the technical term for a phobia of hospitals, let me know.

So...that's pretty much it for today.
Until next time, sing to your fruit so it doesn't eat you first!


1 comment: