Thursday, September 24, 2009

GASP

I just realized that my blog is in desperate need of an update!
School has kept me busy, I just keep forgetting!

We are ordering my cap and gown soon, and an extra tassel for my car mirror.
I am already getting nervous to join the 'real' world.
As opposed to the apparently fake world I've been living in for 12 years.
MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!!!
....

Not really. But you get my point.
Maybe not.
But I got my point.
So HA!

I'm actually just spacing a lot and junk so that it looks like I posted a lot.
I AM doing something exciting on Saturday though, so instead of Story time! Saturday this week,
it will be a regular blog post.

Stay tuned for more!
And until next time, keep in touch with your dust bunnies!


1 comment:

  1. You lie!!! I know what you've been doing instead of posting...hahahahahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete