Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yawn.

I am way too tired from yesterday to be up early[I was up at 7!].
But I am indeed up, so I decided to post a blog about my busy day yesterday.

After a night of hanging out with Kendra, her boyfriend Anthony, Kandace and Felicia, Felicia and I spent the night at Kendra's so we could help Kendra's grandma move out of her house bright and early in the morning.
My morning consisted of moving boxes and other assorted things from 8ish until 11.30ish. W
ooo.

Then I went home, showered, and went to Clayton's 4th birthday party to hang out with the family and eat some much deserved food.
After that, I went to Sparky's for a little bit to chill out with Kandace, her mom, her sister and her mom's friend.
Then Kandace and I went and got a Slurpee and hung out at her house until 8ish.

At that point, I was very tired and went home, only to realize that I had not posted my Story time! Saturday
blog, since I had not really been home.
So, I scrambled through Word documents to find an old story from Sophomore year.
It is a pretty funny story though, so it's all good.

I think today will probably be my lounge around day...I hope.
Knowing my luck, someone will want to hang out.

Until next time, maintain your squash!


No comments:

Post a Comment