Saturday, September 26, 2009

Doctor vistit #2

Yesterday was my MRI. It was an hour long and they took scans of two sections of my back.
You know how hard it is for me to lay still for a full hour?
I don't even lay still when I'm asleep.
And the noise....oh, the noise.
It sounded like a bad 80s video game, taken over by Satan and his band of merry demons.
And I even had or
ange ear plugs in.
Really, just imagine a demonic version of the Frogger soundtrack, blasting all around you.

The MRI guy was nice though. After it was done, he let me see all the scans.
They were crazy looking! Way cooler and freakier than the xray.
You could see everything from my spinal cord to the fluid to the muscles.
Probably one of the coolest
things I have ever seen.

Anyway, we will hopefully see what is causing my pain during visit #3, which is on Wednesday, I think.
It isn't on the calender, but I'm pretty sure that's when it is.

Now, tonight I am helping out at a Roller Derby.
I'll write about it tomorrow, of course.

And I skipped another Story time! Saturday.
But...that's the way it goes when I finally have something to write about.

Until next time, refrain from tickling a hobos feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment