Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holy peanutdoodles.

I'm starting senior year in a few short weeks. I thought that this fact had already hit me at the beginning of the summer, like a big semi truck. Well today, that semi truck put itself into reverse and slammed into me all over again. If anyone can help collect my stray body parts, I will be very grateful.
It really seems like just yesterday I was a terrified freshman, walking into my first registration.

Nothing really happened today other than the semi truck thing. I cleaned the bathrooms and took a shower. So...nothing too exciting to talk about.
So let's look at a picture of a hobo!

So, there is your lovely hobo picture. It is really all I have to offer in this blog today. Hopefully I go do something tomorrow, so I have more to write and complain about. Courtney OUT.




No comments:

Post a Comment