Monday, August 17, 2009

-Insert clever title here-

So, yesterday I went to Pyramid Lake with Kendra and her family. We rode the jetski and went tubing. Flying off a tube being dragged by a jetski going at least 35-40...it hurts pretty bad. But SO worth the fun.

And today I got my class schedule for my last year of high school. Crazy stuff. It's a pretty easy and nice schedule though. I have two of my favorite teachers, so that is always a plus.
Registration started at 7 this morning, which is when Kendra and I went. We just rolled out of bed, brushed our teeth and ho
pped into my trusty car. I have no idea why most people there got ready and junk at 7 am JUST to go to registration. Pointless. But that's high school for ya.

Speaking of getting ready, I also have my senior pictures today. I really really hate taking pictures. Especially school pictures, because there is only one school picture in existence that I actually look good in. And this is senior year, so I HAVE to look good. The pressure is ON.

Anyway, that's all I really have to right about today...lame sauce!




No comments:

Post a Comment