Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yet another movie review...sorta...

Okay, so I saw Inglorious Basterds a few days ago, but I haven't really gotten around to getting on blogger. Busy being out and about and enjoying the last days of freedome before school.

ANYHOODLE,
Inglorious Basterds. AMAZING movie. So awesome. Might be a little gory, but I like gory. Even if you are not a fan of gory movies, you should still see it. The filming, the script...Everything. "The Bear Jew". hahaha.
Jus
t...amazing.
This movie has made me a fan of Quentin Tarantino. I knew his movies were cool, but this is just sealed the deal for me.
Even though I am not the biggest fan of Brad Pitt, he does an awesome job playing his character.

Inglorious Basterds: Officially one of my favorite movies. I think I'll go to the theater to see it a few more times before it comes out on DVD. And then I must own said DVD.

GO
SEE IT!



1 comment:

  1. Never heard of it, but I like your review so if said movie ever graces us with it's presense I will go see said movie. I am going to see Time Travelers Wife on Friday thanks to your other glorious review...

    ReplyDelete