Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Senior pictures.

So, got my senior pictures taken yesterday, which is professionally taken in a studio, of course. I really, really hate taking pictures in the first place, so I was already ticked off. But then, after taking pictures in the fake gown top for the year book, they took me into this room for "casual" poses and pictures. I didn't know that sitting in a fake stone castle window counted as "casual". And on Thursday, I have to go down to the river for even MORE pictures, because it's included in the senior pictures package. Woohoo....not.
I just can't smile on command. I have to think of something funny and make myself laugh, or else my smile is obviously fake, which makes me look like I'm in pain or something. It's ridiculous.
But, I must say, I looked really good in the graduation gown. Even if it was just a Velcro-on top. And it was blue. Unfortunately, when I graduate, the girls have to wear this REALLY ugly shade of gold. The guys get to wear the okay color of blue.

When the picture people post the pictures of me on their site for me, I'll post the good ones on this blog.
And...that's pretty much it for now. I'm sure that once school starts up, I'll have so much mor
e to write about.




No comments:

Post a Comment