Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Burgers for Bryan.

Went to Archie's, a bar and grill place, today for lunch to eat food. The procedes being made today are going twords Bryan's medical bills. Bryan is my best friend Kendra's uncle. He is 31, and his lung cancer came back.(he had it when he was a little boy) He has three kids, all under the age of ten and a lovely wife. So many people have been showing up all day, so it's really...i guess heart-warming would be the correct word here.

Also had an orthodontist appointment t
oday. Saw Jilian and Feather, the two assistants that Kendra and I are friends with. Yes, I'm friends with people at my orthodontist office. hahaa. You can always find friends in the oddest places, even if you are anti-social like I am.

Over all, good day. No complaints. Except people really should learn to drive better. Ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment