Saturday, August 22, 2009

Senior Sunrise.

It's been a few days since I've posted anything. But I really just had nothing to write about.
But yesterday(or this morning, rather) was senior sunrise.
All the seniors go really late at night or in the wee hours of the morning, paint a parking spot if they want one, and then we watch the sunrise.
Freakin' pointless.
And I am SO tired.
I've been awake since 8.30 am yesterday. Did not sleep until Kendra and I got to her house around 6.40ish this mo
rning. We decided to stay there instead of my house. I got four hours of sleep.
"Why? Just four? Why wouldn't you sleep in more?" is the question you are probably asking me.
Here is the answer:
My mother freaks out. Because, you know, I'm still 12 years old. So I get woken up by my phone, which worked its way to right under my ear.
Ah, the mechanical voice of, "Voice message received" in the morning. Nothing better.
Except maybe the 10+ voice m
ails from my mother, and two from my dad.
Best thing to wake up to. EVER. Really, try it some time.

Anyhoodle, that's really all I got in me for the day. But I'm going to go see Inglorious Bastards today, so expect ano
ther movie review tonight or tomorrow.

Ps: Ignore any spelling/grammar mistakes in this post. I really don't care about my lack of writing ability when I am running on FOUR hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment